What started as a joke has now become a delicious beverage.
It's extremely complicated, but totally worth it.
1. Add the following to a mason jar:
-1.5 oz dried sorrel (hibiscus) sepals
-1 cups Everclear
2. Infuse for ~2 weeks.
1. In 1 cups of water, bring the following to a boil:
-1 oz dried sorrel (hibiscus) sepals
-2" of dried china ginger
-2 tsp allspice berries
-1/4 stick cinnamon
-1 vanilla bean
-1/8 of a Star Anise
-1/4 tsp Szechuan Berries
-1/8 whole nutmeg
-1/2 cup OB honey
2. Allow to cool completely. An ice bath works wonders here.
3. Strain out spices.
4. Mix the infusion and tea.
5. Add together and bottle.
6. Place in the freezer a few days to make all sediment precipitate.
7. Filter clear part through a coffee filter.
8. Make cocktail as follows:
Blood in the Water
1. In a highball glass, muddle 4 mint leaves in a bit of sprite.
2. Fill glass with ice.
3. Add one shot of Vampiric Grip.
4. Top off with Sprite.
5. Stir gently and garnish with mint.
Bray's Hibiscus Margarita
Same recipe as in Grand Marnier's Shame, but add a 1/2 shot of Vampiric Grip.